2016 AUSA Sunshine Chapter Scholarship Golf Tournament
WHEN: Friday, May 13, 2016
8:00 AM Sharp, Shotgun Start
Check-in starts at 7:00 AM
WHERE: Timacuan Golf and Country Club
550 Timacuan Boulevard, Lake Mary, Florida, 32746
Free Range Balls available – at 07:00
FORMAT: 4 Person Team Scramble Format
- 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Place
- 50/50 “Smash” – Put $5 into the pot on this hole & if you have the longest drive you take home 50% of the “Smash” pot!
- 50/50 “Precision Strike” – Put $5 into this twist of closest to the pin and if you are the closest take home half the pot of par 3 ‘green’
- 50/50 Cash Draw – This is a traditional 50/50 raffle. Chip in your $5 and take your chances on the winning ticket
- Tournament Play Hole in One contest – $10,000 cash!
- Million dollar hole in one qualifier
- Golf & Lunch: $75 per person ; Texan BBQ: Seasonal mixed greens with choice of dressing, creamy potato salad, marinated tomato & cucumber salad, shaved BBQ pork with Kaiser Rolls, & smoked 8-way chicken
- Optional $20 Safety Package: Includes 1 Mulligan, 1 Tee, and 1- 50/50 Cash Draw ticket
- Options 50/50 Raffles: All tickets are $5.00.
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITES AVAILABLE:
- Hole sponsorship opportunities: $100.00. Please see Hole Sponsorship page for details.
- Donations of Prizes would also be greatly appreciated. POCs for all donations is Jeff Moss; email@example.com , Work: 407-541-2178
- Online registration here
- Paper registration: Make payment (CHECKS ONLY) NLT Tuesday, May 10th Checks made payable to: AUSA Sunshine Chapter. Mail Registration form and check to: AUSA Sunshine Chapter, P.O. Box 780252, Orlando, FL 32878
- No Walk-on sign up available – Please register early!!
- No refunds will be made after Tuesday, May 10th, 2016
- Shirts with collar; no jeans; no metal spikes